Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010

The year 2010 for me was just alright. i really hope 2011 will be better. Alot of things did happen during the year of 2010, and i did have a lot of fun times, and i have a lot of memories that i will never forget. The biggest thing that happend in 2010 was my baby brother was born. He made a huge impact in my life. also, my grandpa got in a really bad car accedent. He was in the hospital for awhile. That was probably the scarriest day of my life. On April 23,2010 i began going out with Kevin Maloney. He was my boyfriend for 7 months. I spent my whole summer with him, and i wouldnt take that summer back for anything. Even though I wish Kevin and I never even went out, its hard to say i didnt have fun, and a great summer with him. I started hanging out with Taylor Bisone, and Ashley Kropp in 2010, and they are now my bestfriends(:

No comments:

Post a Comment